Sunday 9 March 2014

NOW IS THAT TIME

I am still waiting for the right time. The right time to go out and do as it pleases me, spend all the money as I wish to, visit places that has been in my wish list for decades and buy things that I have been contemplating to buy.

In my school days, I couldn’t help thinking that this is not my time to enjoy. Eagerly awaited college to come. Years passed by, college happened. I couldn’t help thinking ‘Let go college, let me have my earning, let me stand up on my feet and be a man. This ain’t my money.’ Again years passed by, I set myself up for a job. I eagerly await my loans and credits to get over. I am still waiting.

When I look into the mirror all I see is a lot of difference in me. I have grown old and tired.

The wait is going to be indefinite, no doubt. But I’m afraid life is not. Life comes with an invisible expiry date. It’s a limited validity offer. I feel this lifetime is not enough to enjoy everything in life. They why not make the best of it from today?

Whenever I hear an excuse from someone to ‘NOT’ do something that makes him/her happy, I really feel sad. Are they going my way? Will they end up regretting later? Why have they forgotten to LIVE?

If you think now is not the time and if you plan to wait just because your mind is not ready, I am sorry to say that you might probably end up waiting all your life. No one has seen what life has for you tomorrow. Also some things are best done at a particular age. For example it wouldn't be particularly wise to skydive or para-glide at 80.

Now is the time to make friends, time to travel the world, time to help others, time to follow your heart. There will be no better time than now. There will be no better time than the time when you are healthy, wealthy, wise and influential. When you take such a decision to follow your heart, every little thing in life would help you to see you succeed. Take that little risk, try it out and do something that you really want to.

Many define success in their own terms. I have a couple of definitions for success too. One of them would be to have memories which bring smile on your lips and tears in your eyes. The thing that you do today is your memory for tomorrow.

Waiting for the right time to join guitar classes, wondering how to get back in shape, can’t wait to skydive, want to learn how to swim? Please don’t wait. Now is the time. Every journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step. The most difficult thing in that 1000 mile journey can be that first single step. That single step may require you to leave your comfort zone. Let us get up and kick ourselves out of that comfort zone and let’s start today towards where we want us to be tomorrow.


TODAY IS THAT DAY & NOW IS THAT TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment